Thursday, October 3, 2013

German Unity Day Party: Review

Hi Chobots! I hope you're enjoying your day today. I know I sure am, as I attended the first ever German Unity Day Party. If you weren't able to attend this time I'm sure there will be more fun events in the future. The party started off with the entire room changing colors and some German music. You can check out the Photo Album below to see all of the pictures Grace took:
 
The party was very fun. I really liked listening to the music playing in German. And, the quiz was also very enjoyable. Both Vani and TikiTiki asked Quiz questions. All of them were about Germany. And, most were things that I hadn't ever heard before! So it was great to learn about it. I even was lucky enough to win a quiz question. Also, at the party quite a few things rained. This includes Star Backgrounds, Angel-looking Wings, City Shirts, a Dog Mask, Fan Shirts, Tree Costume, Green Tree Costume, German Flag, Water Wings, and an Alien costume. 

Overall the party was very fun! Of course it had the usual lag. But, what would a party be on Chobots without lag?

Have an awesome week,
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment